Seed Type : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated and Non-GMO
Main Ingredient : Atmoshpheric Nitrogen
Size : 500 ml bottle
Usage: Suitable for all plant and soil types
It is a great source of nitrogen to meet the needs of crops because also has the capabilities to cause a rejuvenation of soil microbiology to tap out the biological fixation of nitrogen.
- It improves seed germination and plant growth
- Azotobacter is tolerant to high salts.
- It can benefit crops by Nitrogen fixation, growth promoting substances, fungi static substances.
- Azotobacter is heaviest breathing organism and requires a large amount of organic carbon for its growth.
- It is a poor competitor for nutrients in the soil and hence its growth promoting substances, fungistatic substances.
- It thrives even in alkaline soils.
- Azotobacter is less effective in soils with poor organic matter content.
- Azotobacter also produces some substances which check the plant pathogens such as Alternaria, Fusarium, and Helminthosporium. Hence Azotobacter also acts as a biological control agent.
The productiveness of any seed we sell is subject to your local climatic conditions*, the sowing method you adopt, and your commitment to the planting process. We give no warranty, expressed or implied, and are in no way responsible for the produce.
Please note that all our seasonal recommendations/ sowing information is as per the local climatic conditions. *For more information on the optimum conditions required for growing seeds in your region, please contact us at, email@example.com or Whatsapp us at, 8968675588
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.