A natural fibre extracted from the husk of coconut, coco fibre is extremely beneficial in the gardening industry. These pots are 100% biodegradable and are used for indoor plants and tabletop plants.
1. Coir pots are 100% biodegradable. The coir pots break down naturally in the soil, which minimises root disturbance at the time of planting.
2. Coir pots preserve roots from breaking and develop many tiny roots throughout the walls. They also prevent nutrients from leaching away. Plants growing in coco fibre are also much less likely to be attacked by pests.
3. They can be used to avoid root problems like coiling of roots, roots gathering in corners, roots growing upwards, crushed roots, etc.
4. They retain water for a long time while still promoting good drainage and aeration.
5. Plants planted directly into the ground in coir pots can be transplanted or repotted with the coco fibre pot.
6. Rich in potassium, iron, manganese, copper and zinc and due to the open and porous nature of the material, there are no drainage holes in the pot. This makes for a healthier and natural environment for the plant to grow in.
7. The pots can be used in nurseries, domestic gardening as well as horticulture practices.
The productiveness of any seed we sell is subject to your local climatic conditions*, the sowing method you adopt, and your commitment to the planting process. We give no warranty, expressed or implied, and are in no way responsible for the produce.
Please note that all our seasonal recommendations/ sowing information is as per the local climatic conditions. *For more information on the optimum conditions required for growing seeds in your region, please contact us at, email@example.com or Whatsapp us at, 8968675588