Also known as : Kenchua Khaad
Main Ingredient: Cow Dung
Colour : Dark Brown
Proportion : 1/2 mixed (50% soil, 50% vermicompost) or 1/3rd mixed (67% soil, 33% vermicompost) combination. 2-4 kg per sq.meter is a preferred quantity for big lands
Contents: Vermicompost contains nearly all 17 Macro and Micronutrients required by plants to grow. The basic raw material for Vermicompost is Cow Dung. It is further enhanced with natural additives through a sequential process. Firstly the cow dung is dewatered and the raw material is placed over vermibeds. With an addition of culture, decomposition takes place by several species of earthworms under controlled temperature and humidity. Then the completely composted product is harvested, after mulching. The final mix is shielded by a coating of neem and tricoderma. The resultant vermicompost is then packed in 'HDPE double laminated bags' after sieving.
- Organic manure is easy to find and can be made available in all conditions.
- Easy to store, manure does not require any special treatment as it is not reactive or inflammable.
- Manure is totally safe to use and does not incur any harmful effects on the soil.
- Moreover, the nutrients of the soil are not only replenished with the help of manures but are also retained for a longer duration.
- Prevention of soil erosion and other catastrophes are also fueled by the usage of manures.
Quality: AllThatGrows gets to you the 'finest quality' of Organic fertilizer with Organic insecticide and bio-fungicide". Also, our product is NPOP (Organically) certified. It is completely free from heavy metals and as per the specification of FCO guidelines.
The productiveness of any seed we sell is subject to your local climatic conditions*, the sowing method you adopt, and your commitment to the planting process. We give no warranty, expressed or implied, and are in no way responsible for the produce.
Please note that all our seasonal recommendations/ sowing information is as per the local climatic conditions. *For more information on the optimum conditions required for growing seeds in your region, please contact us at, firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us at, 8968675588
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.