Vermicompost is considered to be the most effective and a wholesome solution for maintaining the soil fertility status. Vermicompost improves the nutritional value and preserves the natural color and quality of fruits and vegetables. This compost undergoes a lot of natural processes, during its production, which makes it a healthy supplement for the plants.
Contents: Vermicompost contains nearly all 17 Macro and Micronutrients required by plants to grow. The basic raw material for Vermicompost is Cow Dung. It is further enhanced with natural additives through a sequential process. Firstly the cow dung is dewatered and the raw material is placed over vermibeds. With an addition of culture, decomposition takes place by several species of earthworms under controlled temperature and humidity. Then the completely composted product is harvested, after mulching. The final mix is shielded by a coating of neem and tricoderma. The resultant vermicompost is then packed in 'HDPE double laminated bags' after sieving.
The major benefit of Organic manures wiz a wiz Chemical fertilizers is that they are directly responsible for cleaning our soil and underground water sources. Excessive use of fertilizers leads to increase in the soil pH and electrical conductivity. This ultimately reduces soil fertility status and slowly barrens a cultivated land. The solution to this hazard is Organic fertilizers.
- Organic manure is easy to find and can be made available in all conditions.
- Easy to store, manure does not require any special treatment as it is not reactive or inflammable.
- Manure is totally safe to use and does not incur any harmful effects on the soil.
- Moreover, the nutrients of the soil are not only replenished with the help of manures but are also retained for a longer duration.
- Prevention of soil erosion and other catastrophes are also fueled by the usage of manures.
Quality: AllThatGrows gets to you the 'finest quality' of Organic fertilizer with Organic insecticide and bio-fungicide". Also, our product is NPOP (Organically) certified. It is completely free from heavy metals and as per the specification of FCO guidelines.